Saturday, December 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Special Lady!

I can't believe that she's been gone for 12 years!  She has missed so much.  I still miss her every day.  n and I have been talking about Mum a lot lately.  She wishes that she had the chance to know her Nanny.  So sad!  I tell stories and show pictures.  It is not the same.  It is not enough.  I think this holiday season I'll share my box of letters from all of Mum's beloved nieces and nephews.  It might be a nice way for n to learn more about her grandmother.    Mum would be 80.  I can't picture it....  Love you Mum.



Peace!

2 comments:

Liz said...

My heart breaks to read this. Having my mother still with me at 86 yrs old and her being able to spend time with her great-granddaughters is very special. I do think you should share the letters. Your daughter is at a perfect age to still be interested and care.

Barbara said...

Thanks Liz. You are indeed so lucky to have your mom still with you! I know that you enjoy her and now with the babies what a joy to share that experience. I will share my letters with Nina, I just don't know when. Sometime during this holiday season.

Related Posts with Thumbnails