Friday, December 21, 2012

Daybook



Outside my window...it is dark.

I am thinking...that today was an amazingly productive day!  

I am thankful for...being pushed outside my comfort zone and new opportunities!

From the kitchen...Nanny's bread, chocolate chip cookies, oatmeal cookies, peanut butter cookie dough(chilling),  lemon cookies tomorrow as well as brownies and coffee cake.  

I am creating...holiday memories!

I am going...to begin a new teaching position on Jan 7th.  I'll be working part time in one school making more than if i subbed every day!  So excited for a new, challenging opportunity.

I am wondering...what the children will think about their gifts this year.

I am reading...nothing at the moment.

I am looking forward to... sleeping late and vacation.. 

I am learning...to be open to unexpected opportunity.

Around the house...things are messy. We have a big cleanup planned for tomorrow.


A favorite quote for today...


One of my favorite things ... baking for Christmas. 

A few plans for the rest of the week: tea shop, food shopping and errands with n, picking up my Godmother on Sunday, lunch with her and preparing for Christmas!  


A photo I'm sharing:










Peace!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails