Thursday, December 6, 2012

Daybook



Outside my window...it is dark and cold.  The wind makes it feel about nineteen degrees.  Brrrrr.

I am thinking...that today is a new day.  Every day we have the opportunity to begin again and that is truly a blessing. 

I am thankful for... generous and collaborative teaching professionals. 

From the kitchen...pizza from scratch and plans for lots of cookies.... chewy ginger cookies, lemon ricotta cookies, anise tea cakes, chocolate chip, greek wedding cookies....  

I am wearing....my eggplant pj's until it is time to get dressed for work.  Then I'll be wearing my brown cords a brown T shirt and my denim jacket.  

I am creating...not much... lesson plans and smart board pages for my 2 week job.  That's enough. 

I am going...to continue to pray and ask for prayers for my friend M . Another round of chemo as she continues to fight against cancer.  

I am wondering...how to effect a small change where I am working. 

I am reading... Opening Minds.  It's a book on teaching philosophy.

I am looking forward to... the weekend. 

I am learning...to be accepting. 

Around the house...things are OK.  We have started to put up the decorations on the tree.  Things are a bit chaotic but this weekend I'll fix all that.  :)


A favorite quote for today...
One of my favorite things ... my family.

A few plans for the rest of the week: working tomorrow and hopefully a relaxing weekend.  


A photo I'm sharing:








Peace!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Barb,

I am giving you this award;

http://elizabeththomasphotographyofcapecod.wordpress.com/2012/12/07/thank-you-for-the-sunshine-award/

Liz

Related Posts with Thumbnails