Sunday, December 9, 2012

Our Word View - Magical


What is Our Word View?  A collaboration between two friends who lost touch over the years but have reconnected online.  We share a love of the ocean, photography, quotes, animals and family.  Often times our photographic interpretations of our word of the week are very similar.

This week  the word magical was chosen for our photographic interpretation.  I hope you will go over to Our Word View and see what Liz shares this week.



There is something truly magical about putting up old ornaments.  I feel like I am transported back in time with each ornament I unwrap and place on my tree.  The memories come flooding back in waves.  Stories are shared and new memories are made each year.  Magical is the best word to describe trimming the tree with my children.  It reminds me of my abundant blessings. 

Peace!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Funny I look at these ornaments I have a very similar angel I made for my mother in ceramics. She still has it. I totally agree with you about trimming the tree. I feel the same way!

Related Posts with Thumbnails