Friday, December 14, 2012

Daybook



Outside my window...the day is dawning.

I am thinking...that being a landlord is not all it's cracked up to be. 

I am thankful for... cool kids. 

From the kitchen...fried rice...yummy!  We also made Lemon Ricotta cookies.  The plan was to freeze some for Christmas.  Oops.  We ate too many. 
I am wearing....my eggplant pj's until it is time to get dressed for work.  Then I'll be wearing my brown cords a brown T shirt and my denim jacket.  

I am creating...not much... lesson plans and smart board pages for my 2 week job.  That's enough. 

I am going...to continue to pray and ask for prayers for my friend M . Another round of chemo as she continues to fight against cancer.  

I am wondering...if it is possible to effect a small change where I am working. 

I am reading... Opening Minds.  It's a book on teaching philosophy.

I am looking forward to... sleeping late. 

I am learning...to be less reactive. 

Around the house...things are messy. We have to finish putting up the decorations on the tree.  I also want to decorate the mantle.  Cleaning must take place as well.


A favorite quote for today...


One of my favorite things ... lazy 'at home' weekends.

A few plans for the rest of the week: hopefully a relaxing weekend.  


A photo I'm sharing:









Peace!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails