Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Eight More!

Eight more wake ups until Christmas vacation!  We are all looking forward to a bit of rest and relaxation.  I am thrilled to say that my big shopping tasks for the kids are completed.  This is the earliest I have ever been finished.  To make it even more impressive this year has been (and will continue to be) a cash only holiday!  We have had to finagle a bit but it is all working out just fine.

Two weeks in a single classroom has been good for consistency.  I will be happy to receive a full paycheck this week.  I expect that next week I will only work a couple of days, but we will see.  I am looking forward to spending time in some of the other local elementary schools.  I miss my friends from my neighborhood school.

I have an 'award' post that I must work on.  This past weekend was busy with movies, table tipping, christmas shopping, cleaning and all the other household weekend tasks that must be completed.  I'm looking forward to carving out some time to share a few more reflective posts here at Surfside.  Stay tuned.

In honor of Texture Tuesday.....  here is an old favorite:


Peace!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails