Sunday, December 16, 2012

Our Word View - Journey


What is Our Word View?  A collaboration between two friends who lost touch over the years but have reconnected online.  We share a love of the ocean, photography, quotes, animals and family.  Often times our photographic interpretations of our word of the week are very similar.

This week  the word journey was chosen for our photographic interpretation.  I hope you will go over to Our Word View and see what Liz shares this week.







Honestly I don't remember what I originally thought when I saw Liz's choice for this week's word but tonight as I continued to fight back tears for those who have lost so much in Connecticut and searched my images for a 'journey' image it all came together when I found the above pictures.  We are all on earth to complete our own special journey.  We begin as infants are brought up by our parents and enter into adulthood with the goal to live long productive lives.  No one anticipates that life will be cut short.  It is not only the length of our journey that we should be concerned with but also it's breadth and depth.  Life is too short and unpredictable to not do the best we can each and every day to live the life we are meant to live.  I believe that our journey does not end when our physical life ends. Our journey continues onto a different plane.  I picture that plane to be one of joy and bliss without fear, pain or heartache.  When I see the above images I can envision that plane.  I know that on the other side of those rays of light is something beyond comprehension.  It is where those precious children and teachers from Connecticut now watch over all their loved ones.

Peace!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very appropriate Barb for the occasion!

Related Posts with Thumbnails