Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Texture Tuesday - Felicity

I have been away from Texture Tuesday for a time and I have missed this creativity.  Unfortunately sometimes life gets in my way.  I am thrilled to be participating this week with the texture felicity.  I have processed all three images in the same way; adjusting the levels, adding two layers of felicity, one on multiply 61% and the next overlay 68% finally I tweaked the levels again.  I am pleased with the results.




These images take me back to a simpler time.  

Peace!

2 comments:

LindaDeal said...

These photos are wonderful. I could be very happy living at this place.

Terrie said...

Great images and series. Looks like a place we'd all like to be about now (those of us suffering the yucks of mid-winter).

Related Posts with Thumbnails