Thursday, February 9, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook 6


Outside my window...it is white and beautiful!    

I am thinking...that I really want vacation!  Oh and that I am so excited to have earned an 'A' in my online writing class!  Yay!

I am thankful for...the opportunity to reinvent myself and begin again. 


From the kitchen...well one new recipe this week!  I tried crock pot teriyaki steak.  It was good but a bit salty.  I'll have to try to tweak this recipe. 

I am wearing...my pj's as I do my best to stay puppy fur free and wait to get dressed until just before leaving school.   


I am creating... lesson plans for  the art source book I'm working on for J.  I will also be completing my application for recertification. 

I am going...to stay positive and in the moment.  


I am wondering... how long it will take for my cough to go away.   

I am reading...Dear Mr. Henshaw (still) in prep of the takeover. 

I am hearing...The television.... news all about the birth control/religious belief controversy. 


I am hoping...that I will be in my 4th grade class tomorrow.  Not sure how that will play out.  We'll see. 


I am looking forward to...February vacation!


I am learning...how to let things go... still!  It is hard for me.  I am getting better at it however. 

Around the house...there is always something to work on!  Organizing and cleaning never ends!


A favorite quote for today...  “The final proof of greatness lies in being able to endure criticism without resentment." Elbert Hubbard

One of my favorite things...is watching The Vampire Diaries!  I'm hooked on this silly show. 

A few plans for the rest of the week: organizing my art sourcebook, starting my recertification application, putting together my Valentines.   I'm also going to continue to say a lot of prayers for my friend who is fighting cancer.    Please if you are the spiritual type add my dear friend M to your prayers.  The prayers are working!  She is halfway through treatment and feels that treatment is working!  Thank you for your prayers and thank God that she is seeing improvement. 


A peek into my day











Peace!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails