Friday, February 12, 2010

Vacation!!!!!

Well now we are all on vacation! Well except for 'R' but he does have Monday off so that is nice. Vacation came just in time. I'm looking forward to relaxing, sleeping late and having that one extra cup of coffee in the morning in my pj's.

We don't have definite plans for most of the week. Sunday we'll be going to the Boston Museum of Science. The Harry Potter exhibit has been extended. I can't wait to check it out. I think I'm more excited than the kids. We've decided to become members. Just two visits into town will make it worth the money plus it supports the museum. We'll probably hit the movies. 'N' and I want to see Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief so we'll do our best to fit that in during the week. It won't be all fun and games however. I have a Stand for Children Strategy Team meeting Monday evening and another appointment on Thursday.

Also in the works are my plans for writing. I'm still working on the organization stage. If anyone knows of good resources for organizing such a writing project please share. I have also decided to include a section for the memories family members shared about my Mum several years ago. I have their written words saved in a keepsake box but I would like to get them into a document to preserve them for myself and my children.

Lot's to do and I still must make time to rest and recuperate from my nasty bug that continues to linger. Got a lot done today but fit in a nap from 1:30 to 3:30. I will remember to pace myself. On top of all of this I must also start the process of cleaning out and preparing my Dad's house to go on the market in March. Yikes. I feel behind already.

Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails