Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Fill Ins

And...here we go!

1. A cup of tea reminds me of my Mum, my childhood and innocence.

2. Family makes a place feel like home.

3. Everything has its beauty when you are willing to let go of preconceived notions, open your eyes and look carefully without judgment.

4. Who loves the taste of strawberries? I do especially over angel food cake, vanilla ice cream or plain Greek yogurt. :)

5. Art makes me relax, forget my troubles and wish for a dedicated room in my home where I could go and escape into my art.


6. LOL I just noticed I forgot ________. sorry I've got nothing for this one


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a good nights sleep, tomorrow my plans include researching a family vacation and beginning the clean up process at Dads and Sunday, I want to relax with my family!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails