Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Farewell

So last night's ceremony was obviously a tremendous amount of work for 'N's teacher and certainly something that the kids will always remember, but.....

Her favorites were obvious and many of the awards lacked depth(in my opinion). The best thing she could come up with for 'N' was that he is totally into video games. While he does love his video games he is so much more than that and it saddens me that she didn't know more. She found a cool game related candy item for 'N' but she didn't even know that we don't own a Wii. Oh well it is time to move on. Last night there were lots of emotion on 'N's part. Already he is missing his school, his friends and even his teacher. I think it is just nerves. I know he is ready and will do great. I hope that he truly connects with his teachers next year. It just never truly happened this year.

On a different note I said farewell to the summer program at school today. I am happily finished spending my time at work with children. As much as I love teaching and being with preschoolers, I am so excited to have some time off! Yay!!!

Hey I finally started my etsy shop! Nothing is listed yet but I will work on that over the next few days. If your interested in seeing the set up so far go check out

www.randomserenity.etsy.com

The name is thanks to 'N'. Had some other names including Surfside Serenity in the running, but I liked the idea of the serenity being random. It keeps me from being tied to the ocean theme. Let me know what you think.



Peace!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! I just checked out your Etsy shop! VERY cool!

Wow! The word ver is actually a real word today! It's "bless"! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails