Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sparkle


Growing up it was always tradition to keep the Christmas tree and decorations up until 'Little Christmas' also know as the Epiphany. The Epiphany is the celebration of the three Kings coming from afar to bestow gifts upon baby Jesus. I continue the tradition with my family. Our decorations and tree will be up until we celebrate the coming of the Magi on January 6th. So over the coming days I will continue to post about our holiday experiences, present and past.


I'd like to share with you some photos of my favorite old ornaments that hung on my tree when I was a child. They belonged to my Mum and now the belong to me. Some day I will pass them on to 'n'.





























Peace!























No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails