Friday, December 19, 2008

Friday Fill Ins

This weeks fill ins is the equivalent to name that tune or something similar. I love to sing however R will attest that usually I sing the wrong words. And most often even when he corrects me I prefer my own lyrics so please bear with me as I try this challenge!



Here we go!

1. Said the night wind to the little lamb, _do you know what I know?
2. The first Noel, the angel did say, _was to certain poor shepherds in fields where they lay.
3. Go tell it on the mountain, Over the hills and everywhere.
4. It came upon the midnight clear, that glorious song of old.
5. Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas, Let your heart be light.
6. And the thing that will make them ring is the carol that you sing right within your heart.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing and watching White Christmas(my favorite holiday movie), tomorrow my plans include sleeping late, shoveling snow and wrapping gifts and Sunday, I want to bake cookies and watch football...go Pats!


ps. I used google for help! thank goodness for google!

pps. It is snowing like crazy here, should be lots of snow to shovel, will post pics tomorrow!

Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails