Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Ouch!

Well this is going to be a quick post due to hand pain. Over the last several months I've noticed a loss of strength in my hands. I guess I had chalked it up to aging or whatever. Honestly I had not given it too much thought. Well over the last couple of days I have been having quite a bit of pain in my hands. Some times the pain is acute and shooting when I try to use my hands to grasp, hold or manipulate something. Other times it is more like an aching feeling. It is uncomfortable to type and at times difficult to grasp a pencil. I have an appointment with my primary care doctor in a couple of weeks and would rather not move up my appointment but if my hands continue to bother me I'm not sure I'll be able to wait. If anyone has had this problem and has insight to share please leave a comment.

Peace!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh no! so sorry. keep up posted! and stay off those hands!

Barbara said...

Kyra, thanks for your kind words! I'll try to stay off my hands but...

Anonymous said...

I know it's a long time, but please let me know about your hands. I'm concerned!

Related Posts with Thumbnails