Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Good Kids

Well I had such a great evening! When I got home from school at about 5:30 everyone was lounging on the couch. Today was supposed to be 'Walmart' day. N has been wanting to go out to spend some of his allowance and also wanted to get a gift for one of his little friends. I thought they would still be shopping when I got home but it turned out that n was too tired to go so they waited for me to come home. N and R went along to do the shopping. n and I had an enjoyable evening. We did homework, made something to eat and then read stories. She was in bed before R and N got home. It was nice to have some one on one time with her tonight! Once the boys got home I got N settled into bed and then spent some time with R. As usual I had to talk about my day ad nauseum! Finally he said he had heard enough. At that point I said something to the effect of 'If I can't talk to you then who can I talk to?" Well evidently N was listening to our conversation. He asked me to come upstairs and first asked for a hug and then said that he heard me ask who else could I talk to; he quickly said I could talk to him! What a great thing for N to say. I gave him a big hug and told him that he could always talk to me about anything at anytime too. He is such a good kid. I am proud to be his Mom.

Peace

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails