Friday, March 1, 2013

Texture Tuesday on Friday! Dreamy

So it has been quite some time since I've participated in Texture Tuesday.  I planned on posting on Tuesday but it just did not happen.  This week Kim asked participants to share their dreamy photos including at least one of her KK layers.

I find myself dreaming of summer during this time of year.  February and March are the longest months of the year for me!  They drag on and on.  Typically it's not cold enough for snow and not warm enough for flowers.  I find myself day dreaming of long walks by the ocean.  I can't wait for warmer days and comfortable beach walks.

Here are some lovelies that I created using Kim's Laura texture.  Each image has two layers of Laura set on varying percentages of soft light.












Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails