Sunday, March 24, 2013

Our Word View - Luminous


What is Our Word View?  A collaboration between two friends who lost touch over the years but have reconnected online.  We share a love of the ocean, photography, quotes, animals and family.  Often times our photographic interpretations for the word of the week are very similar.

This week  the word luminous was chosen for our photographic interpretation.  I hope you will go over to Our Word View and see what Liz shares this week.


I was in the right place at the right time to capture the luminosity of the rising sun through the fog that enveloped the landscape.  It was a heaven sent moment.  The light was incredible and I remember how quiet the environment was at that moment.  I was headed into work but I could not pass up the opportunity to capture this beauty with my lens.  I have this particular picture on canvas and framed in my home.  When you witness such beauty there is no question that there is a power greater than us in this world.  

Peace!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have always loved this photo! So gorgeous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails