Thursday, March 7, 2013

Daybook




Outside my window...it is gray and wet.  We have geared up for another storm here on the east coast.    

I am thinking...that this might be our last storm of the season.   Fingers crossed!

I am thankful for...all the angels in my life! 

From the kitchen...last night we had homemade tacos/nachos!  I never make this meal but upon a request from my oldest I did and was happily surprised by a very yummy dish!  

I am creating...a plan so that I can be organized and ready for my observation at school.

I am going...to be preparing 40 M for it's new tenants!

I am wondering...what the High School open house will entail tonight.  I can't believe N will be in high school next year.   

I am reading...a couple of Kindle books on angels.  Very interesting. 

I am looking forward to... SPRING.

I am learning...to be more up front about what I want... if you put it out there in a positive way it will come to you.

Around the house...things are messy....story of my life!   

A favorite quote for today...



One of my favorite things ... unexpected days off from school! (fingers crossed)

A few plans for the rest of the week: First Steps training, working on getting ahead in my mrspagnottiflipsformath lessons, prepping 40M for new tenants!!!!, hopefully going out with n over the weekend, picking up a medicine/exercise  ball for N

A photo I'm sharing:





Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails