Sunday, March 31, 2013

Our Word View - Miracle


What is Our Word View?  A collaboration between two friends who lost touch over the years but have reconnected online.  We share a love of the ocean, photography, quotes, animals and family.  Often times our photographic interpretations for the word of the week are very similar.

This week  the word miracle  was chosen for our photographic interpretation.  I hope you will go over to Our Word View and see what Liz shares this week. She surprised me with her picture for this week!  

So the word miracle brings to mind many things.  My immediate thoughts go to the birth of my children.  The thought of growing another being inside your body and then birthing that unique being into this word leaves me awestruck as miracles do...  It is hard for me to believe my miracles have been here with me for 12 and 14 years.  While I would love to share pictures from their birth I will spare them and you that indulgence.  As I continued to think about the word miracle my mind went to nature.  On a walk last week n and I noticed the crocus that began to bloom by the beach.  Even after harsh snow storms and significant ocean spray the tiny crocus plant survived.  I am amazed on a daily basis by the miraculous beauty of nature.  Each evening I am blown away by the setting sun.  The light spills through our kitchen door.  I often think 'Oh I should take some photos.' but life gets in my way.  Today however was different.  With camera in hand I headed outside hoping to capture the plants just emerging through the newly thawed ground.  Much to my delight the sun began to set and I was at the right place at the right time.  What do you think?










Peace!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So, so funny that we think a long the same lines. I put up a picture of sunrise and you put up a picture of sunset! How crazy is that? Two great minds think a like!

I especially love the fourth image that is all blurred!

Happy Easter!

Liz

Related Posts with Thumbnails