Thursday, March 21, 2013

Daybook



Outside my window...it is bright...patches of snow remain on the ground with the prediction of more snow today and tonight. 

I am thinking...that everyone will rejoice once spring truly begins here in the northeast!

I am thankful for...having a couple of hours in the morning before work to do with as I wish!

From the kitchen...last night we had teriyaki chicken from the crock pot, tonight we'll have homemade pizza and we will see what Friday will bring. 

I am creating...fun digital pics with my bamboo tablet. It is awesome!

I am going...to try to clean one room each morning before school.  Not my favorite task but with some organization it won't be too bad.  Right?

I am wondering...what medium circle will be like this weekend. 

I am reading...nothing at the moment.  I miss reading.  Time to find a new book. 

I am looking forward to... warm weather and going to Ulta this weekend to pick up some beauty supplies.

I am learning...to meditate.  I would like to make it a daily practice.  

Around the house...things are in need of repair.  Big plans for repairs and redos over summer vacation. Thinking of changing up the color palette around here from blue to.....   

A favorite quote for today...from my bil WD  "Start where you are, use what you have, do what you can."  

One of my favorite things ... knowing that Flicka loves me best!(is that bad?)

A few plans for the rest of the week: working on getting ahead in my mrspagnottiflipsformath lessons, going out with n over the weekend, medium circle Saturday, planning for school next week!

A photo I'm sharing:




Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails