Sunday, March 17, 2013

Our Word View - KITE


What is Our Word View?  A collaboration between two friends who lost touch over the years but have reconnected online.  We share a love of the ocean, photography, quotes, animals and family.  Often times our photographic interpretations for the word of the week are very similar.

This week  the word kite was chosen for our photographic interpretation.  I hope you will go over to Our Word View and see what Liz shares this week.

This was a difficult word for me!  Sadly, I don't have any kite pics in my large stash of photos so my first thought was to get out today and find some kids flying kites at the park or at the beach.  Well that did not work out.  n and I spent the day out and about and kites were not on our agenda.  So my next thought was to go in a completely different direction for the word kite that harkened back to my banking days!  I quickly let that idea go.  My final plan included using one of my many beach pictures and photoshop to create my own kite picture.  I love it!


Peace!

Related Posts with Thumbnails