Thursday, February 28, 2013

Daybook



Outside my window...it is gray...but no rain at the moment.  

I am thinking...that getting back to writing here is a good thing. 

I am thankful for...an extra hour of planning time on Thursdays! 

From the kitchen...last night we had crunchy chicken and rice pilaf with corn bread.  It was delish!  Not sure what the kitchen will have in store for us tonight.  :)

I am creating...an organizational plan that will combine school and home responsibilities.  

I am going...to work on some sort of proposal for an afternoon/afterschool math club.  I'm not sure if I'll focus on homework or 'fun' in math.   

I am wondering...what we will do this weekend. 

I am reading...nothing at the moment.  Finished Maine last week.  It had a terrible ending!  

I am looking forward to... SPRING.

I am learning...to juggle work and home. (when work is supposed to be 19 hours but is more like 40)

Around the house...things are ok.  

A favorite quote for today...



One of my favorite things ... talking to my BFFL each day!

A few plans for the rest of the week: working on getting ahead in my mrspagnottiflipsformath lessons, going out with n over the weekend, picking up a medicine/exercise  ball for N

A photo I'm sharing:




Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails