Thursday, September 27, 2012

Daybook



Outside my window...the sky is brightening.  

I am thinking...that it will be good to walk with my bfl today.  We have not walked together all week!

I am thankful for...the opportunity to experience so many different classroom environments through my substitute teaching position.  

From the kitchen...plans for healthier choices.  I'm trying anyway. 
                 
I am wearing....my pj's, it is still early. 

I am creating...possibilities for a better future.

I am going...to get my own classroom. 

I am wondering...why I am a dweller.

I am reading...a new book after finishing The Memory Book(great read!).

I am looking forward to...fall holidays! 

I am learning... that sometimes I talk too much.  ;)

Around the house...things are messy yet again but I am on it once I finish this post.

A favorite quote for today...




One of my favorite things ... Flicka's unique relationship with each of her people.  

A few plans for the rest of the week: planning for teaching art on Monday, preparing for the wedding on Saturday, open house at N's school tonight and working over at the other house at some point. 

A photo I'm sharing:


Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails