Thursday, September 6, 2012


Outside my window...it is dark and it is just 7:55!   

I am thinking...about the work that we have done and have to do over at the other house.  I'm tired of working over there.  

I am thankful for...my family, friends and health. 

From the kitchen...takeout tonight.
                 
I am wearing....shorts and a t-shirt. 

I am creating... dreams.

I am going...to get ready for a year of subbing.

I am wondering...why the VMA's are so interesting to so many.... 

I am reading...all things political. 

I am looking forward to...not having to go over to 40 M. 

I am learning... to enjoy our new schedule. 

Around the house...things are messy but we are back to school and that is typical.  .   

A favorite quote for today...




"I am strong because I am weak. I am beautiful because I know my flaws. I am a lover because I am a fighter. I am fearless because I have been afraid. I am wise because I have been foolish. And I can laugh because I have known sadness."  unknown


One of my favorite things ... sleeping late

A few plans for the rest of the week: watching the DNC,  getting the furnace cleaned, organizing my art supplies, writing notes to my friend M,  working over at the other house. 

A photo I'm sharing:


First Day of School   n in 6th and N in 8th






Peace!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails