Sunday, June 24, 2012

Our Word View - Relax

What is Our Word View?  A collaboration between two friends who lost touch over the years but have reconnected online.  We share a love of the ocean, photography, quotes, animals and family.  Often times our photographic interpretations of our word of the week are very similar.

This week I chose the word RELAX.  It is a perfect word for me this week because I have not been as relaxed as I am in a long time.  There are many ways I like to relax but my favorite by far is going to the ocean.  Often times the chore of packing up and getting there seems daunting, but every time I get myself to the sea all my stress falls aside as I sit by the water's edge.  It truly is a restorative place.

The following picture is one that I took on a beach walk with my cousin T to Ellisville State Park beach.  Hop over to Our Word View to see how my friend Liz pictures 'relax'.


Peace!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I knew that looked familiar but was not exactly sure where that was! Love that spot! Gorgeous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails