Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday Fill Ins

And here we go

1. So I could not believe that there was water over at 40 M, What a mess!
2. On the other hand, it could be worse, it's just water, and water can be cleaned up!
3. There is reason to celebrate; we are closing on our refi next week!  It will be a huge relief to have this process complete!
4. Lemon ricotta cake with raspberry coulis and fresh whipped cream is my favorite birthday dessert.
5. What represents happiness to me: family and friends.
6. As Dave (my SO) says, the early bird needs a nap by 3? :)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching wedding shows...Say Yes to the Dress..with n, tomorrow my plans include steam cleaning over at 40M and hopefully buying some plants for the yard and Sunday, I want to work in the yard!

Peace!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

#4: Lemon Raspberry Dessert... Sounds interesting. Happy Weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails