Thursday, March 8, 2012

>

Outside my window...it is bright and sunny... the sky is a milky blue.  

I am thinking...that there is so much to learn!  

I am thankful for...the support of my new colleagues and kind friends who have put in the good word for me with administration.


From the kitchen...this week we have enjoyed sausage soup...yumm, chicken salad, Caesar salad, and most likely tortellini tonight. 


I am wearing....my jammies until I have to change.  I will be wearing my black pants my green sweater my loopy scarf and most likely my black vest.   

I am creating... a plan to implement all that I have learned in my classroom.  I can't wait to get back to a regular routine after our wax museum today!
 
I am going...to stay late at school today and review my plans for the next three weeks.  My focus will be the mini lesson in writing and reading.   


I am wondering... what  the children will bring in for props today for the wax museum.  

I am reading...some old professional development materials.  

I am hearing...Flicka chewing on her new bone.  


I am hoping...that N will feel better.  He's fighting something. 


I am looking forward to...pizza for supper and the end to my first  full week in my new classroom.  


I am learning...how to balance.

Around the house...we need to implement more organization.


A favorite quote for today... 

One of my favorite things...is enjoying a warm sunny day! 

A few plans for the rest of the week: notes to old friends, movies with the kids, a visit with my friend S and gathering info for some financial reorganization.  .   I'm also going to continue to say a lot of prayers for my friend who is fighting cancer.    Please if you are the spiritual type add my dear friend M to your prayers.  The prayers are working!   Thank you for your prayers and thank God that she is seeing improvement. 


A photo I'm sharing:





Peace!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails