Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Gibbous Moon

As  I looked at my sidebar today I noticed that the moon is currently a "Waning Gibbous" moon.  As I read this a smile came to my face.  As a young girl I remember my Dad looking out at the moon and asking me if I knew what kind of moon was out on a particular night.  I answered "No".  He would go on to say that it was a gibbous moon.  The first time he told me this I asked  "What is a gibbous moon?".  His answer that first time and many, many times after was... "Gibbous a kiss and I'll tell you."  Such a fond memory.

R and I have decided that to honor both Mum and Dad and especially Dad's wishes that we are going to raise the funds and buy my brother out of my childhood home.  It is clear that this the only way to allow for the sale of the home.  It seems to be the easy way out for my brother once again and it is a risk for my family but I think that it will be worth it.  At the very least we have a definite plan,  my eye is twitching less and my rosacea that flared has calmed down since our decision.  In a couple of weeks we will be able to move forward and to be quite honest, with all the problems that the house has I kind of like the idea that it will be mine even if it is for just a short amount of time.

Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails