Thursday, March 15, 2007

New Inspiration

Well I’m averaging one post per month since I’ve started this journal. I guess that is better than nothing. I enjoy reading various online journals at night to relax but I just can’t seem to motivate myself to post an entry myself! I’ll keep trying.

Recently I’ve been inspired by some online artist I follow. I love being creative but often find I don’t have time to spend on any artistic endeavors. I did find a new artistic hobby called silkfusion. I am in love with the fiber and the process. It is very relaxing and the final product is absolutely gorgeous. I’ve made three samples and little N also made a sample. If you’re interested in learning more check out the joggles web site. http://www.joggles.com. I have also started ‘doodling’. Another idea I found online. It was so relaxing drawing lines and designs. Little N will probably color in the designs then I’ll post pictures.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails