Thursday, October 27, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook 43


Outside my window...it  dark, cold and stormy.  

I am thinking...that I have a lot of work to do this weekend!  

I am thankful for...the opportunity for change and the support of  my family and friends.  


From the kitchen...nothing too exciting this week!  :(  We had chicken, pasta and broccoli on Monday, ham steaks and mashed potato on Tuesday, fend for yourself night on Wednesday and tonight is take out pizza!  I'm hoping to bake another batch of homemade bread  on Friday.  We'll see.

I am wearing...my pj's still!  I wait until the last moment to get dressed in order to prevent wrinkles... isn't that silly!  

What I'm creating:  I continue to work on new understanding so that I can secure my future!  
I am also going to be writing conferences for the 15 students in my class.  It's a lot of work but it is necessary.

I am going...to be calm and carry on today.

I am reading...articles on science, differentiated instruction and classroom positive behavior management.  

I am hearing...theFlicka squeaking her toy and growling as she plays.  She is a funny little pup.  

Around the house...as always there is cleaning and organizing that needs to be completed.  R is still working on the roof.  We decided to go over the entire thing with new shingles.  

One of my favorite things...is spending time at home, just relaxing.  This does not happen often as there is always some task (or person) calling my name! 

A few plans for the rest of the week: eye doctor with N tomorrow, conference writing at school tomorrow afternoon, project work with N on Saturday, costume completion with n .... I think that is more tan enough. 

Here are pictures I am sharing..








Peace!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails