Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday Fill Ins

And...here we go!

1. How can I bottle the scent of Nanny's bread and ship it off to all my family?

2. Feeling sentimental at the moment.

3. That summer, felt a bit like the summer that never was, but I know it will be worth it in the end.

4. It was old school  and we respected that.

5. What was it like to be part of a large extended family all living close to each other?

6. It is important for friends and family to stay in touch.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a slice of warm homemade Irish bread slathered with butter, tomorrow my plans include getting outside and cleaning up a bit and Sunday, I want to bring n and her friend to the beach and maybe do some reading or writing!

Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails