Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Fill Ins

And...here we go!

1. Beware of the thinning of the veil between worlds! 

2. Its still October and they predict a northeaster with snow.

3. And since we are talking about October what are you doing for Halloween?

4. Do you believe in spirits?

5. Where did fall go,  the last couple of days have felt like winter ugh!

6. Home made beef stew with buttery italian bread is one of my favorite meals when it's cold out.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to new episodes of our shows and maybe a glass of red wine, tomorrow my plans include lots of homework doing and helping and Sunday, I want to finish my lessons so I can start again next week!


Peace!

3 comments:

gengen said...

I like to have a snow in our place hhehe. Happy FF and weekend. Mine is up.

Bogie said...

visiting from FF :-) Here's MY FRIDAY FILL- INS

Diana_CT said...

No more homework. :)
I graduated last spring

Related Posts with Thumbnails