Sunday, January 20, 2013

Our Word View - DARK


What is Our Word View?  A collaboration between two friends who lost touch over the years but have reconnected online.  We share a love of the ocean, photography, quotes, animals and family.  Often times our photographic interpretations of our word of the week are very similar.

This week  the word dark was chosen for our photographic interpretation.  I hope you will go over to Our Word View and see what Liz shares this week.

I had so many ideas in mind for this week, but when I opened my first folder in my photo program the perfect photo came into view!  I love the darkness around the edges of this image.  The contrast between the light and dark of the image draws me into the picture.  The shadows are both delicate and playful.  These are just the surface connections.  This image also came from a very dark time in my life.  It is both reassuring and inspiring to know that beauty can be found in even the darkest of times.  


Peace!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I find this a very interesting image. Not quite sure why. Always find B&W of flowers different!

Related Posts with Thumbnails