Thursday, January 3, 2013

Daybook - 1



Outside my window...a very cold day is dawning.

I am thinking...that more sleep is required.

I am thankful for...spending my last few days subbing at IB!

From the kitchen...pulled pork and homemade kaiser rolls  on tap for tonight.

I am creating...plans for my new title one position.

I am going...to be mindful of all my blessings.

I am wondering...what  adventures await me at my new school.

I am reading...The Sandcastle Girls.  It is amazing. 

I am looking forward to... part time hours. 

I am learning...to operate my Kindle!

Around the house...it still looks like Christmas.

A favorite quote for today...
Source: tumblr.com via Barbara on Pinterest

One of my favorite things ... reading on my Kindle!   Who Knew?

A few plans for the rest of the week: signing my contract---I hope,  finishing up in 4th grade, getting N his knew glasses.  

A photo I'm sharing:






Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails