Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Catching Up...

Working part time in education is  a full time job!  Any teachers out there know exactly what I am talking about.  There is always something to prepare, read, re learn, print out etc!  I have to be better about balancing.  The truth of the matter is... I LOVE teaching.  I love the research, planning, prepping and creativity.  I would rather search for an innovative way to teach place value than cook supper.  I promise that I will try to do a better job balancing.  

I have some catching up to do here at Surfside.  Two weekends ago n and I worked on her 3-D model for her Egypt project.  It was so much fun to be creative together.  She decided to make a model of King Tut's death mask.  The process was interesting.  I took photos along the way. 
















She did an amazing job researching, taking constructive criticism and then putting it together into a visually appealing presentation.  

Peace!
Related Posts with Thumbnails