Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Fill Ins

And...here we go!

1. One of my favorite birthday presents was a gift from my Mum many years ago.  We didn't have much money and the money that my family had was spent on sending us to a private school.  All the girls had these special pocketbooks called bermuda bags.  They had wooden handles and interchangeable fabric covers that buttoned onto the frame.  I wanted one in the worst way even though I new they were frivolous and not something I should expect.  Well sure enough Mum came through and pinched her pennies in order to give me a bermuda bag for my birthday.

2. We had to renovate, it was as simple as that.

3. The moon and it's phases impact mood and behavior, I see it in me and in the children I teach.

4. The privilege of owning a cell phone includes certain expectations and rules that my children will soon learn.

5. I was tempted by goodies in my cabinet calling my name.

6. Read, sleep late, relax, go on day trips with the fam are some of the things I like to do on vacation.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed early as I am tired, tomorrow my plans include finishing up end of the year gifts and purchasing supplies for 40 M and Sunday, I want to plant and relax!

Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails