And...here we go!
1. One of my favorite birthday presents was a gift from my Mum many years ago. We didn't have much money and the money that my family had was spent on sending us to a private school. All the girls had these special pocketbooks called bermuda bags. They had wooden handles and interchangeable fabric covers that buttoned onto the frame. I wanted one in the worst way even though I new they were frivolous and not something I should expect. Well sure enough Mum came through and pinched her pennies in order to give me a bermuda bag for my birthday.
2. We had to renovate, it was as simple as that.
3. The moon and it's phases impact mood and behavior, I see it in me and in the children I teach.
4. The privilege of owning a cell phone includes certain expectations and rules that my children will soon learn.
5. I was tempted by goodies in my cabinet calling my name.
6. Read, sleep late, relax, go on day trips with the fam are some of the things I like to do on vacation.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed early as I am tired, tomorrow my plans include finishing up end of the year gifts and purchasing supplies for 40 M and Sunday, I want to plant and relax!