Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday Fill Ins

And...here we go!

1. I remember when I first heard both of my babies cry once they were born.  Just thinking of those moments brings tears of joy to my eyes!

2. Pine pollen has been showering down causing my allergies to act up and leaving a gritty yellow film on everything inside and outside!

3. Most humans live their lives constantly striving for more and looking to reach the next goal in a constant state of wanting.  I say live in the present appreciate all the gifts you have and enjoy each moment because who know's what tomorrow may bring. 

4. If you don't have something nice to say then don't say anything at all...sound familiar? (words to live by)

5. I was (am)  inspired by the beauty that surounds me everyday.

6. I left my list of today's chores ...who knows where!  I guess I'll just have to be creative instead!  :)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching the Bruins win!!! and perhaps sipping on a Stella Artois, tomorrow my plans include working on end of the year teacher gifts, spending time over at 40 M and creating a cement planter(I hope) and Sunday, I want to  go to the health fair and welcome back our superintendent from his dreamride and relax!

Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails