Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday Fill Ins

And...here we go!

1. Hey! It's Friday,  Friday gotta get down on Friday.

2. In every story there is a kernel of truth.

3. Eat when you are hungry, stop when you are full and move....this is how R has trimmed down to a very svelte 150lbs!  I'm working on it too.  30lbs and I'll be right where I want to be!

4. Monkey in the middle is better than the monkey on your back.  

5. First thing to note: we gonna have fun fun fun fun looking forward to the weekend!

6. Sometimes distraction is the best medicine!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the Art Show and Golf Tournament celebrating Woodside's 10th year anniversary, tomorrow my plans include picking up soil and getting some planting done and Sunday, I want to relax, do more planting and get organized for the week!

For more fill ins go to the link in the sidebar!

Peace!

2 comments:

Diana_CT said...

"Sometimes distraction is the best medicine!" Unless you are a procrastinator like me :)

Thanks for stopping by and commenting :)

gengen said...

I like the #2 true. happy FFI! Mine is up.

Related Posts with Thumbnails