Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Fill Ins

1-3 are courtesy of Mar this week.

And...here we go!

1. Give me lemons and I'll make lemonade.

2. Whenever I read Kyra's posts over at This Mom I am inspired .

3. I wish I had enough money to make life easier, no simpler for me and mine.

4. Broccoli Cheddar Soup with Chouriso was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.

5. To live in this world you have to be resilient and have faith in yourself, in a greater power and in human nature.

6. Other than this one, This Mom is the last blog I commented on.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a movie with the fam, tomorrow my plans include bringing the kids out to buy birthday gifts for friends and having seafood for lunch and Sunday, I want to see snow and cook a turkey dinner!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails