Thursday, February 12, 2009

Celebrating

So we're celebrating Valentine's day with the children at school today. They have been very excited. We've had themed materials out all week so that the children could create valentines for family and friends. They made beautiful watercolor paintings and then used glue and heart shaped cookie cutters to add glitter onto their cards. The children created beautiful collage art by cutting wallpaper samples in red and pink colorways. I'll try to take photos and post them here. You'll be so impressed by there creativity.

Yesterday I posted a picture of the wax print process that I use to create my cards. This is similar to what I used to create many of my Valentines. Maybe I'll set them up and take a quick photo to post. Anyway I hope the families appreciate the time and effort that went into creating each of the cards.

Happy Thursday.

Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails