Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hope, History and the Future

Well by an unfortunate circumstance, the illness of my son N, I was able to stay home today and watch President Obama be sworn into office. What a momentous day. It was a joy to watch. To experience history being made is something I will always remember.

I am bursting with hope and anticipation.

I am waiting with the rest of the nation to see what will happen next.

I am preparing to "pick myself up, dust myself off and begin re-making America"

I am going to pray to God to keep our new President and his family safe.

I am looking forward to listening to an articulate honest man as he leads our country.

I will sleep soundly tonight, dreaming of a better future for all the people of America.

Peace!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails