Thursday, September 18, 2008

This Could be our FUTURE!

So I came across a link to this video on This Mom's blog. I felt like I had to share it because I am so concerned that we will end up with four more years of George W. Bush policies. Our country is better than this! We all have to do our part to make a change.

While I respect John McCain for his service to our country in the military and as a Senator I do not believe that gives him an inalienable right to be the next President of the United States. I certainly believe that if anything were to happen to John McCain in office that Sara Palin is not prepared to be our Commander in Chief. Please check out these youtube videos and pass them along.

We have to be thoughtful about this election and really speak out about our convictions. Times are tough enough let's not make them tougher!




This video is even scarier! Please don't let us go down this road.






Peace, Hope and Love!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails