Saturday, May 12, 2007

Happy Mothers Day!

I'd like to wish all of you fellow Mom's out there an early Happy Mother's Day!! I hope you all have a restful day full of what you love. I am looking forward to sleeping late and spending the day with my little family. Hopefully we will be able to visit and do some planting at both my Mom's headstone and R's Mom's headstone. We will not be venturing down to Chatham to visit Grammy this weekend. Being a little selfish I decided I wanted the day all for myself at home or close to home with N, n and R. We will be visiting Chatham next weekend to sort out some difficulties that have been going on with J's family. I'll post more on that another time. It is too much to go into tonight.

Back to crafting and art work is another goal I have for my day tomorrow. I am planning on cutting up some of my soy silk fusion and adhering to glass vases. n and I worked on one vase and used a variety of materials including painted paper towel. I don't like the texture of the paper towel on the glass. It just seems too scratchy to me when I hold the vase. So we are going back to silk fusion and painted coffee filters. I'll post some pictures one of these days when things settle down.

Peace

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails