Sunday, May 27, 2012

Our Word View - Unexpected

This week over at Our Word View we are sharing photos that are somehow unexpected.  When I chose this word I had a particular image in mind but unfortunately could not locate that image in my ever growing collection of digital pics!  As I searched I came across this image.


It seemed fitting to share this image as I have been thinking about how quickly my children are growing up!  It is hard to believe that I have an 11 and 13 year old!  They are great kids but I feel like my time with them is limited.  They continue to enjoy hanging out with the family and for this I am so grateful.  When I came to this image it took me back to the days when I was a stay at home Mom and we spent hours outside playing.  Sometimes with our favorite stuffed friends!  Can you tell what phase we were in when I shot this picture?

Peace!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Barb this is excellent! Luv, luv, luv it! Makes me smile just to look at it! ~ Liz

Related Posts with Thumbnails