Thursday, May 24, 2012



Outside my window...it bright and crisp.  The sun is just kissing to tops of the trees.  

I am thinking...that I have my work cut out for me over the next several day in order to get all the assessments done at school.   

I am thankful for...the beauty of this day. 


From the kitchen...well it's been a crazy week,  two evening shows at n's school as well as a couple of impromptu jaunts to town so the kitchen has suffered a bit this week.  


I am wearing....my jammies until I change into my black cropped pants and top for school.  

I am creating...plans, plans and more plans...

I am going...to get things done today!


I am wondering... if their is a possibility that the principal will move things around in order to hire me for next year.  Not sure.... we'll see. 

I am reading...The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan finally!  I have not been reading much lately but I will get back to it hopefully this weekend.  A great book out in the sun on the deck sounds like a good plan.

I am hearing...the news.  


I am hoping...and praying that my friend M, who is fighting cancer, remains strong.   


I am looking forward to...seeing the lawn come in over 40 M.  We visited yesterday and much of the seed has germinated, but it hasn't really grown in yet.  It will be absolutely gorgeous when it truly grows.  Yay!


I am learning...again how crazy and stressful the end of the school year can be!   



Around the house...  things are a bit messy.  Such is life! 


A favorite quote for today...


"Happiness always looks small while you hold it in your hands, but let it go, and you learn at once how big and precious it is."
– Aleksei Peshkov



One of my favorite things ...is  breathing in the cool crisp air of a Spring morning. 

A few plans for the rest of the week: hanging with the kids, yard work in the way of purchasing some plants and getting them in the ground this weekend,  going to the movies, walking the beach, grading, planning and prepping for going back to school next week.  


A photo I'm sharing:








Peace!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails