Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Fill Ins

And...here we go!

1. Ah, me...if only I was certified 1-6...things would be so much simpler.

2. Getting a full time position for next year is what's on my mind most lately.

3. When I talk to my best friend, I know I can tell her anything and she'll always listen and never judge.  Best friends are like that.

4. One thing at a time  is what's working for me lately.

5. I recently saw The Hunger Games and thought it was a great interpretation of the book.

6.The weekend fills me with joy!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include having my hair done and Sunday, I want to prep for next week and enjoy quiet time with family!

Peace!



1 comment:

Sabrina DS said...

Hi Barbara,
Enjoy your weekend and especially the pampering at the hair salon.
Cheers from France

Related Posts with Thumbnails