And...here we go!
1. Vegetables are best roasted and drizzled with good olive oil.
2. New mason jars; the beginning of something wonderful!
3. How wonderful it is to have a week off with my kids and my puppy, can't wait for summer vacation!
4. The Hunger Games is a book I'd love to recommend.
5. Using leftovers: I like to jazz them up and create something yummy and different.
6. Sunshine and springtime makes me incredily happy!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to continuing to hang with my kids, tomorrow my plans include being outside and Sunday, I want to get my planning done and prepare for the week ahead!