Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

Well this is going to be more wordy than most 'Wordless' posts.  August is a bittersweet month for me for countless reasons.  The month marks n's birthday, R's birthday, my sister D's birthday it also marks the end of the summer, my mother in laws death, the beginning of my Dad's decline and his birthday.  I do my best to just live in the moment.  Yesterday I was thrust back into the past by an unlikely delivery man.  I placed my first order with Stop & Shop's Peapod and the order came yesterday morning.  I went outside to greet the driver.  As soon as he saw me he asked if I recognized him... I was completely perplexed.  I took a good look and honestly didn't have any idea who this man could be...He went on to say that he helped to move me and R into this house some 19 years ago!  I asked if he was an old friend of R's and finally he revealed that he is an old friend of my MIL.  When he said his name I recognized him immediately.  What a small world to have this man show up at my home.  It's funny how the universe works sometimes.  So I thought today I would share a photo of my MIL but sadly while I have many printed photos I can't seem to find any digital pics of her on my computer.  I do however have a video that we made several years ago in honor of her at Mother's Day, so I'll share it again now.  She was an amazing woman and I miss her dearly.




Peace!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails