Thursday, August 25, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook 34


Outside my window...it is sunny and breezy.  

I am thinking...that I would much prefer the hurricane to completely miss the eastern coast of US.  I am not looking forward to riding this one out!

I am thankful for...my family and my good life. 


From the kitchen...good meals this week!   Chicken, rice and asparagus, scallops, mashed potatoes and broccoli...yumm.  Tonight will be simple hot dogs and hamburgs.  

I am wearing...my pink flowery pjs.... so comfortable and cool...just like two weeks ago! clearly they are my favorite!

What I'm creating: not much... I should be creating an emergency plan for the upcoming storm... perhaps I'll work on that this afternoon. 

I am going...to  go with N for a walkthrough of his school so that we can find his classroom for 7th grade.  Maybe n and I will go and check out her school today as well.

I am reading...The Hunger Games, finally!  It took me a while to sit down and start, but so far it is quite interesting. 

I am hearing...If These Walls Could Talk...love this show.  

Around the house...I should be prepping for the storm.  I'll need to secure everything that is outdoors and collect important items to have handy inside.  I hope we don't lose our electricity. 

One of my favorite things...is the quiet of the early morning.  

A few plans for the rest of the week:  a sleepover for n, maybe some touchup work over at 40M, walking Flicka, a visit to the beach before the hurricane changes it once again.  

Here are pictures I am sharing..








Peace!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails